Salford Quays Swim Results
Salford Quays is the premier location for Open Water Swimming. Home to the Great Manchester Swim, we also play host to many national and international open water swim and triathlon events. The swim sessions are perfect for both leisurely and competitive swimmers.
VENUE INFORMATION, SESSION TIMES AND PRICES
Helly Hansen Watersports Centre is the exclusive venue for Great Swim Local and uses the latest bespoke technology for swim timing.
Swim Session Times
Reception opens 30 mins before session
|Monday (starts Mon 8th May - Mon 25th September)||6:00pm – 8:00pm|
|Thursday (starts Thurs 4th May - Thurs 28th September)||6:00pm – 8:00pm|
|Sunday (starts Sun 2nd April - Sun 29th October )||8:30am – 10:30am|
- Reception opens half an hour before the session starts
- Block passes, and Monthly Passes are available that offer great value
- Full safety cover is provided by safety kayaks and safety boats
- Warm showers and changing rooms are available
- Structured coaching sessions run by fully qualified triathlon coaches – perfect for all abilities including beginners
- Aqua Sphere wetsuits, goggles and swim caps can be purchased from reception. Wetsuit hire is also available
- Two different length courses, measured by GPS (300 metres and 500 metres)
- Lockers available at 20 pence (non-refundable), smaller valuable lockers available at £1 (returnable)
- Limited free on-site parking, we can advise on other parking locations
Helly Hansen Watersports Centre
15 The Quays
Swim Prices and Value Deals
The Open Water Swim sessions offer fantastic value and the facilities are hard to be beaten. For regular swimmers, there are some fantastic deals that make your money go further so you can swim more often. The Salford Community Leisure (SCL) Freedom Membership gives you a discount on your open water swimming. Find out more information here.
|OW Swim Coaching||£9.00||£7.50|
|Block Passes (6 for the price of 5)||£27.50||£22.50|
Simple - pay for 5 swim sessions upfront and get your 6th session included for free. If you have a block pass, then you can come straight to the front of the queue (as long as you have remembered your green swipe card!) Find out more here.