Hadleigh Park Swim Results
Please note sessions will start from Saturday 4th May, 2019
Home of the Olympic Mountain Bike course 2012, Hadleigh Park sits in 500 acres of beautiful country park with views overlooking the Thames estuary. The reservoir offers a 400 metre swim course with qualified lifeguards ideal for those wanting to try open water swimming for the first time, experienced swimmers looking to perfect their technique or local swimmers looking for a regular training venue.
Wednesday 5.30 pm to 7.30pm last registration 6.45pm
Saturday 08.00 am to 10.00 am last registration 09.30am
- Season tickets and block passes are available that offer great value
- Full safety cover is provided by safety kayaks and boats
- Warm showers and changing rooms are available
- Structured coaching sessions run by fully qualified triathlon coaches – perfect for all abilities including beginners
- Use of country park facilities including:
- All cycle trails, suitable for all cycling abilities
- 1 mile flat, all ability trail
- 2 Pump tracks
- 2 childrens play area's
- Parkour Park
- Bootcamp Area
- Onsite Cafe
- Table Tennis
- On-site parking £1.50 up to 1 hour, £3 for up to two hours, £4.50 for up to three hours, £6 All day.
The Open Water Swim sessions offer fantastic value and the facilities are hard to be beaten. For regular swimmers, there are some fantastic deals that make your money go further so you can swim more often.
£6 adult full price
£5 adult with GSL wristband or country park season ticket
*Juniors (over 12 years only) must be able to swim 400 metres and be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
Hadleigh Park, Chapel Lane, Hadleigh, SS7 2PP, or See Link